Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

First Post

I have decided to take the leap into the blogging world.... So here it goes, my very 1st post!

Last week I sent an email to my husband (Wiley), father (Dad), mother (Mom), sister (Kameron or KK), and my friend and honorary family member (Teresa) asking their opinions on "naming the blog". Naming the blog was a very major step and such a huge commitment!

So, here are the only responses that I received:

Wiley: "Get Back To Work"

Dad: "Courtney's Back To Work"

KK: "Get Back To Work" A Blog for Addicted Web-Browsing Women

Teresa: "Prairie (since you live there), Farmhouse, Hippies, Peace. A blog..... What exactly is a blog?"

Mom: No response, she probably hasn't checked her email yet :)

The next day Teresa called me and said what about "Pure Prairie"! I loved it! So she gets all the credit for the name! Thanks Reesa!!!

The top 3 really had fun with that "Get Back to Work" response.... and as much as I loved KK's....

I don't have children (other than Banks, Bentley, and Kitty) and I'm in sales (Educational Software), so I realize that a blog dedicated to my animal children and my work would probably loose a readers attention fast!

These are some of the things I really love and would love to blog about:

Design

Cooking

Animals

Gardening

Family

Friends

Fashion

Antiques

Junk

Organizing

The Great Outdoors

Travel

Weddings

Sunsets

Movies

Photography


I'll start blogging tomorrow! So hard to decide on 1 thing..... Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment