Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Long time no blog....

It's been a while.... Glad to be back! Instead of writing a novel about what we've been doing, I'll let the i-phone pics speak for me.

A little bit of Thanksgiving



A little bit of driving. Mainly to Mobile and Biloxi for work.



A little bit of NYC




I got to fly home with this guy: (If you're a SEC football fan, then you know who he is and if your a STATE fan then you know why he was in NYC) ;)
Congratulations, Derek Sherrod, on winning the NFF Scholar-Athlete Award! (I'm sure he'll read this and remember me)



A little bit of the Grand Hotel in Point Clear for the TNT Christmas Party.



A wedding took place right outside of our room at 10:30 Saturday morning...



Now for a little bit of Christmas decorating, gift giving, cooking and getting ready for some R&R during Christmas....
So there's been lots of travel, but there's no place like home. I'll leave you with these guys: (One of them I met at the airport. And no, I didn't bring him home.)


No comments:

Post a Comment